Tuesday, May 29, 2007

More Stuff to Do This Summer

O.K., I have another camp to go to this summer. It is called F.C.A. which is a sports camp. It stands for Fellowship of Christian Athletes. It is for three days in July. I think it starts on July eleventh, but I'm not sure. I am going to do softball. I did it last year and had a blast, but it was hot. They serve you breakfast and lunch. The whole camp is free, also.
When I go to Iowa for my band camp this summer, my family is going to make a two day vacation out of it when the camp is done. We will rent a hotel and go see the Mississippi River and go to the zoo. There is also some more stuff that we want to do there, but we don't have it all planned out yet. So, my summer has gotten busier.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awsome! The Mississippi River! Are you excited about the zoo? That would be neat. :) TeaSue