Tuesday, May 29, 2007

I Like the Header for my Blog

This picture was taken specifically for my blog's header. I'm not really playing in this picture, I'm just posing. This isn't even my saxaphone, it belongs to the school. I left my own at the school that day so I had to use the school's tener. My saxaphone is an alto, which is smaller. I play this tener for jazz band at the school and I play my alto for regular band. If you look in the background, you can see another picture of me that was taken by a professional photagrapher. I think that is funny. Why does my mom put pictures of ourselves in our house? Hm, strange. Anyway, The shirt that I am wearing was from my band when we played with the highschool marching band. It has tigers on it with marching band hats. The tiger is my school's macot. I think that the header is a little overwhelming but I don't know how to make it smaller. I like it anyway, though.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

When I saw the header for your blog, it REALLY suprised me. (In a good way) I have seen the picture of you and your family in the background before. We might have it somewhere in our house. Probably, if I have seen it. I love it!

Kaitielyn said...

Well,it probably surprised you for several reasons.(1)you have not seen me for years.(2)that is the first thing you see when you get on my blog(3)some other reason that I just forgot that you can decide.

Anonymous said...

Hmmmmmm.......Mabey that you have a HUGE picture of yourself just appear in front of my face when I am not expecting it! :) TeaSue

Kaitielyn said...

Yeah that too

Anonymous said...

Ha ha!:) TeaSue

Anonymous said...

Who WOULDN'T be suprised at a huge picture of you in their computer screen? When they weren't expecting it, either! :) TeaSue

Kaitielyn said...

Was that supposed to be offensive?

Anonymous said...

No. Sorry if it was. TeaSue