Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Dance Rawr Dance!


Family Force 5 is on tour with Jonezetta and TheSecretHandShake! I'm really hyped about it even though I wont get to see them. Jedidiah Clothing has some stuff about the Dance Rawr Dance tour and I am going to try to get one of the t-shirts. This is a pretty boring post and I'm not on Blogger a lot anymore 'cause I have a Myspace now. It is a lot more exciting and has a lot more stuff about FF5 on it than this. The url is www.myspace.com/natal2 . Check it out!

4 comments:

julia said...

I love FF5!!!!! They just released a single called somthing like "watcha gonna do with it?." It is ok, but not as good as their other songs. TeaSue

julia said...

Check this band out! Skillet!!!! They rock out... literally! TeaSue

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Celular, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://telefone-celular-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

julia said...

Hey, Katelyn, I just wanted to say that I met and talked to the lead singer from Family Force 5 just the other day. It rocked. I put up a post about it on my blog if you want to check it out. Of course you won't read this comment for a long time because you never CHECK THIS BLOOOOOOOG!!!!!!!!!:) You are mean because all you do is "do" FaceBook and I'm not old enough for that yet. Sheesh!